Components & Libraries
Visu-IT! offers various components and libraries that can be used in your programs.
VITLib (Visu-IT! Component Library)
The VITLib (Visu-IT! Component Library) is a container managing the software components:
- A2L-Parser (ASAM MCD-2 MC Parser)
- ASAP2 Library
Visu-IT! offers two A2L-Parsers that are the result of the combination of:
- expert knowledge in the field of A2L
We are active member in the A2L standardization working group of ASAM e.V.
- extensive experience in the development of high performance parsers
Both parsers are continuously maintained und updated to new versions of A2L.
|Scope / Usage
|Use this parser when:
|Use this parser when
- is a high performance A2L file parser
Depending on the used hardware and the A2L file, the parser can achieve a throughput of more than 100 MB/s
- is platform independent
The parser (developed in C++) does not use any ‘platform-peculiar’ libraries. The parser can thus be compiled for different platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux)
- has an object oriented interface (DOM)
ARXML Parser (Autosar Parser)
The Visu-IT! ARXML Parser:
- has a strongly typed .NET interface that is based on a specific Autosar schema version
- supports all elements and attributes of the Autosar schema version on which the parser is based on
- is highly performant
Especially when working with large files.
Depending on the used hardware and the ARXML file, the parser can achieve a throughput of 60 – 300 MB/s.
- is fully developed and tested and in productive use since many years
Example: C# example project (MS VisualStudio 2015)