The tool Aramis represents a global data dictionary managing AUTOSAR SW components and all its objects.
Is has a similar scope than ADD, but is focused on the AUTOSAR methodology. Aramis combines a convenient frontend with complex *.arxml layouts.
- Global Data Dictionary for Autosar SW Components
- central DB (single source) vs. files on disc
- Data dictionary for conversions, units, data types, system events, etc.
- Version management, lifecycle, role & rights, etc.
- consistency already during definition
- basic concepts similar to ADD
- High level definition
- hide Autosar (*.arxml) complexity
- Tool will be used from non Autosar experts
- convenient frontend combined with complex *.arxml layout
not yet another XML editor
- Semantic layers and generators
- e.g. create an array (of parameter)
- create connectors (assemblies, delegates)
- Type model: implDT, applDT, complex…applDT‘s