[Die „Produkte“ Seiten sind ausschließlich in englischer Sprache verfügbar!]
Aramis is a powerful tool helping developers with architecture, design and implementation of software on ECUs in an AUTOSAR environment. Engineers in the automotive industry can model AUTOSAR objects (stored in a central database) and exchange them (via ARXML files) by using Aramis. Aramis has a similar scope as ADD but is focused on the AUTOSAR methodology.
- Aramis provides convenient abstractions for complex AUTOSAR concepts. This enables end users to efficiently manage AUTOSAR objects on a high level without the need to delve into the details of ARXML. Aramis is not just an XML editor.
- Aramis is backed by a 3-tier architecture and is optimized for global usage. This allows simultaneous usage by teams distributed across the world.
- Aramis is based on a central database (single source). This enables reuse of objects in a multi-user environment across multiple projects.
- Aramis provides extensive consistency checks on the data. Feedback at an early stage reduces further costs in the development process.
- Users can control Aramis via a convenient graphical user interface. Furthermore, build steps and other tools can invoke Aramis via a command line interface (CLI).
- Upon request, Aramis can be easily adapted to customer-specific use cases.
- Define architecture with the help of „white boxes“ (hierarchical structures of SW component types) to faciliate reuse and encapsulation of software components.
- Guidance of the user by defining „architecture packages“. They reduce the predefined objects available in a composition SW component type. Moreover, they allow to mark certain objects (e.g. application data types) as recommended.
- Visualization of software architecture, data flow and data access
- Types of objects which can be modelled in Aramis:
- Composition SW component types
- Sender receiver interfaces / parameter interfaces / NV data interfaces:
- Client server interfaces
- Mode switch interfaces
- Trigger interfaces
- System constants
- Runnable entities
- SWC service dependencies with service needs, e.g.:
- Diagnostic event needs
- OBD service needs
- Function inhibition needs
- Supervised entity needs
- NV block needs
- Consistency needs (multi-core)
- Sequence needs (VFB timing)
- Memory sections
- NV blocks
- Application data types
- Implementation data types
- Control automotive safety integrity level (ASIL) of composition SW components.
- It is possible to store the origin of objects (e.g. customer or department).
- Management of non-volatile data (NV data interfaces, NV blocks and NV block needs)
- Calibration of data (e.g. define initial values)
- Sequencing of runnable entities
Checks & Versioning
- Extensive consistency checks and validations on multiple levels, e.g. individual interfaces, single SW component types as well as their hierarchic relationships
- Aramis features a version management of data. For example, it is possible to create new versions of existing objects taking over the previous attributes.
- Management of user rights and object lifecycle (status, responsible user). These mechanisms also control which objects can be edited and reused by which users.
- Customizable checks of naming conventions (naming rules can be taken from configuration files or from custom databases)
SWCs & ARXML
- Define SW component types and their contents
- Export of ARXML files
- Import of ARXML files and synchronization with existing SW component types in the Aramis database. The synchronization includes a dedicated user interface to interactively solve data conflicts which haven’t already been corrected automatically.
- Automatic generation of elaborate AUTOSAR structures including
- Complex data types, e.g. arrays of application data types and their corresponding implementation data types
- Assembly connectors and delegation connectors
- NV block component types
- Sequence needs (VFB timing)
- Atomic SW component types like application, parameter, complex device driver, etc.
- Standard service client server interfaces and runnable entities
- Compu methods
- The client and the server components of Aramis can be installed via copy deployment. The server component can alternatively be installed as Windows service (recommended).
- Runs without pre-installed database driver software
- Doesn’t require additional application server software
- Supports multiple databases environments (e.g. productive, testing, etc.) which can be configured centrally
- Aramis includes a command-line tool which can evaluate formulas written in AUTOSAR formula language.
If you are interested in Aramis or if you need more information about the tool, please contact us.